Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 119

Thread: Hey CucoBerryAddict!

  1. #41
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I used an English-Hungarian dictionary, so I didn't know how would they call it in the Hungarian version, but I hope it would give you a clue of what I was talking about

  2. #42
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah, my Hungarian-English dictionary is on my bed too, but I rarely use it... [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img] [img]redface.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  3. #43
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Tell me, when does the life began here? like yesterday, you know, Xellos, CucoBerryAddict Cavalier and the others...? [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img]

  4. #44
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think it's around 0:30 CET, I wouldn't know though, we live in different parts of the world and some of us (including myself) are kind of random because of Real Life?.

  5. #45
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I would love to live in the states... But in a mediterran place like Italy, or Spain would happily do too! [img]cool.gif[/img] I just need a beach!!!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img]

  6. #46
    Senior Hostboard Member Cataferal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    3,403
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Its unfortunate for me, this board seems to have rather drastic surges of activity in the early morning hours (ie. 1.00AM-5.00AM in the UK), which is often an incentive for me to stay up. It gives my sleeping routine a nasty push around, but i think its worth it.

  7. #47
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm usually online by that time ^_^ I'm nocturnal.

  8. #48
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Dunno how far you guys are behind us.. people usually start posting around 12 Noon over here, it seems.

    Yeah, the most activity hapens around 9-12 PM.

  9. #49
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    We're actually ahead, 4 to 7 hours I think (depending on which parts of the USA and Europe are we talking about).

  10. #50
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey you guys good morning!!!! [img]graemlins/sleepy.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] I just woke up in the middle of the night (4:15) so I can talk with ya!!! so That's why I1m sleepy a bit... [img]graemlins/sleepy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/sleepy.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •